I broke my 'diet'

It's not that I'm fully on a diet, I just pick days not to eat. I suppose I started this last night. Reading a blog of a friend and I got to thinking, Shit If she's strong enough to do this. I'll go it as well, I just hope she knows I'm not trying to copy her, just more so...Trying to give her support. There should always be a support system.

So overall, I'm ready for this, I suppose I'll really start tomorrow, just have to figure out how to count calories and such. I might just buy a shit ton of fruit and just eat fruit, mostly grapes good for fiber.


Saturday, March 5, 2011 at 12:37 PM

2 Comments to "I broke my 'diet'"

Tons of tomatoes!. This is how I got my former and normal weight back. A lot of tomatoes!.

Though, I wish good luck for you!. (:

I'm allergic to tomatoes. >_>

But thank you!

Post a Comment