SO My diet

Similar to Willow's, a friend of mine and a follower of my blog. I'm watching my calories, I've cut myself off at 600 and I'll be cutting a few more cals off later on and so forth.
I haven't been eating alot lately though. The only times I do eat is whenever I wake up, [Mostly in the after noon] which I eat a small sandwich, maybe a veg on the side and water.

At night, or dinner time, which is mostly about Ten pm for me, I just drink a lot of water till I'm not really hungry. So I know I'm not getting the 600 I set for myself and I am...bloated, meaning I started a few days ago [Sorry fellas]. So I have to be careful either way, I think I should really start this more fully when I'm off and not so bloated.

I went tot he beach last night as well! Ran a mile and walked back, so overall Two miles I went along the beach and drank a lot of water and had one green tea. I really do need to work on a healthier way of eating, at least for me.


Tuesday, March 8, 2011 at 4:07 AM

1 Comment to "SO My diet"

Is it wrong of me to wish I had more support from my friends? It seems like everyone's busy bitching about it...which is not going to help me.

When you said "eat a veg" I thought it said "eat a vag" and was like 0.o I wonder if jizz has any calories in it...? HAHAHA! Yes. It has 5-7 calories per teaspoon.

Yay for beach exercise! I wanna go to the ocean again reeeeeeeeeally bad. I haven't been since I was little. It seems like you're doing really well. We can do it!

Post a Comment