I fucking HATE people who are like this

Ever get someone who tells you, You are too negative and you nee dot change. Start telling yourself youa re a beautiful person. Stop saying 'I can't' and stop thinking you'll never get a job?
I HATE those kinds of people. What right do you have to sit there and tell me anything like that? So what, I say I can't do something, MAYBE I CAN'T FUCKING DO IT. As for the job thing, Okay I put in a shit ton of applications. Not ONE call back. I've called. I've wanted the jobs. NOTHING. Because One. No Real education. Never finished school - Do I want to finish school? Yes.

But I need a JOB to pay for SCHOOL, and the JOB wants me to have SCHOOLING before anything. See the issue? I'm not negative. I'm realistic, I really dislike overly happy people and overly depressive people. Okay, I sit at the computer, I ENJOY my life when I talk to my friends. Yup. I need a job. Yup I want to got o school. But what force of telling myself IT'LL HAPPEN SOMEHOW, Will it work for me? No. Fuck you.

Don't come in here tleling me you believe you were sent here to my fucking house to tell me and expect me not to laugh in your fucking face. I'm not negative, You don't know SHIT about me.
:3

Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 4:38 PM

3 Comments to "I fucking HATE people who are like this"

My aunt Peggy is kind of like that. I love her to death, but fuck, sometimes she's too optimistic.

I understand how you feel about the job thing. It's a bitch trying to find a job around here.

[i]But I need a JOB to pay for SCHOOL, and the JOB wants me to have SCHOOLING before anything.[/i]

It's the same way with job experience. I have none, so no one wants to hire me, I'm sure. But if one of them would suck it up and give me a chance to get some job experience, I'd actually get some and be able to progress in life.

It's a wild fucking goose chase.

Oh, fail. I thought it was going to italicize the shit I wanted it to. Lol.

Haa, Yeah, I wish it used bbcoding -stare-

Post a Comment